US based copy of:TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languag
Author Message
 US based copy of:TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languag

Quote:

>> Subject: TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languages
>> TXL: Tree Transformation Language is now available via anonymous FTP
>> from qusuna.qucis.queensu.ca (130.15.1.100).
>> TXL 5.2, (c) 1988-1991 Queen's University at Kingston
>> Here's the language prototyping tool you've been waiting for!
>> TXL is a generalized source-to-source translation system suitable for
>> rapidly prototyping computer languages and langauge processors
>> of any kind.  It has been used to prototype several new programming

To save yourself some time, and to save bandwidth to Australia, you
might want to get this from:

        csvax.cs.caltech.edu

in the directory

        /var/spool/ftp/pub/M88K/non-m88k

(note the path name does NOT imply i've ported it to the DG's... it was
 just a convenient place for me to stick it).

All files from the original dist are there.

Lost in space and time, let alone reality,
- mike

Sat, 23 Oct 1993 20:02:12 GMT

1. TXL 5.2, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languages

2. TXL 6.0, a Rapid Prototyping Tool for Computer Languages

3. Rapid Prototyping Tool for Tcl/Tk

4. ANSI C Portable TXL 5.2

5. Rapid Prototyping + statically-typed OOPLs?

6. Rapid Prototyping + statically-typed OOPLs?

7. Industry-Strength Rapid Prototyping with Functional Prog?

8. rapid prototyping in the "real world"

9. rapid prototyping/scripting/extension with Python

10. rapid prototyping in the "real world"

11. 6 th IEEE International Workshop Rapid Systems Prototyping

12. 6 th IEEE International Workshop Rapid Systems Prototyping