REQUEST: iparsetl
Author Message
 REQUEST: iparsetl

I have been playing with ISETL(-1.9, is this up to date?) recently,
and I have also read a paper on Parsetl, describing some extensions
to the Setl syntax that allows to specify parallel algorithms.
Parsetl was not intended for really executing the code. However,
Im just looking for something like IparSETL, that is, an interpreter
that simulates parallel execution (on a plain single processor
single threaded machine).

Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:48:14 GMT

1. REQUEST = container.REQUEST

2. Request: module that converts iis Request module to Dict like object

3. Why Smalltalk Updates and a request

4. Some feature requests for D6

5. GUI implementation critique requested

6. Statusbar critique requested

7. Chwastyk's request for Mathematica help

8. reply to a request for statistical workspaces

9. Feature requests/wish list

10. Help requested for APL on PC

11. implementation summary requested

12. External Function Request