32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE
Author Message
 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

Does anyone here have the 32-bit verstions of the above files, please
E-Mail them to me, at this address.

I just recently got XBasic, which compiles the BASIC code into
assembly, and I need these files to compile the program into a Windows
EXE. Thanks in advance.

Sat, 13 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Building 32 bit DLL from 32 bit EXE

2. Compile Error linking 32-bit .exe, CW2.003

3. Can I use 16 bit DLL and 32-bit exe together

4. EXE 32 bit and DLLs 16 bit ?

5. runcobol.exe & rmcobol.exe

6. f2c.exe & f2cx.exe + additional question

7. f2c.exe & f2cx.exe

8. Statically Linking tcl.lib and tk.lib into a standalone .exe file

9. 32 bit dlgedit.exe

10. 16 or 32 Bit Exe

11. Make 16 /32 Exe , calling TS 16-BIT DLL

12. NO 32 bit EXE