Embedded Language needed.
Author Message
 Embedded Language needed.

embedded language ?

I need to make my app able to follow a simple connection script for
controlling a modem log-on to a service.

On the Mac there is a simple  connection control language (CCL) looking
like the thing I need:

matchclr
settries 0
matchstr 1 3 "Username:"
matchstr 1 4 "NO CARRIER"
matchread 30

write "MyName\13"
-

-

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
  KENT

---
TIMM (1.0 f2)
TIMM : The Ideal Macintosh Mail reader

Fri, 13 Jun 1997 20:53:00 GMT

1. Needed Language Reference in various languages!

2. Python vs. Java for embedded scripting language (fwd)Python vs. Java for embedded scripting language

3. Embedded awk web scripting language

4. embedded language of choice

5. embedded language with persistent bytecode

6. Announce: Simkin the embedded scripting language

7. Announce: Simkin the embedded scripting language

8. Announce: Simkin the embedded scripting language

9. Announce: Simkin the embedded scripting language

10. Announce: Simkin the embedded scripting language

11. Announce: Simkin, an embedded scripting language for C++

12. Literate Programming and Embedded Languages