What is www in makefile?
Author Message
 What is www in makefile?

If I see the following snippet in a makefile, what is "www"?

.SUFFIXES: .h .html
.html.h:
    www -w90 -na -p -to text/x-c $*.html > $*.h

--
Robert Secrest
Austin, TX

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 What is www in makefile?

Quote:
>If I see the following snippet in a makefile, what is "www"?

>.SUFFIXES: .h .html
>.html.h:
>    www -w90 -na -p -to text/x-c $*.html > $*.h

www is a textual web browser, a precurser to lynx.

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Makefile macro conflict in unix/dltest/Makefile.in

2. tcl 7.5: patch to unix/Makefile.in: dltest/Makefile: path correction

3. Suggested patch for Tk Makefile/Makefile.in

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. WWW: www.gnuada.org down?

6. ANNOUNCE: www.python.org mirror on www.python.net