Computer Beer Needed!
Author Message
 Computer Beer Needed!

This is going to sound bizarre, but I have a web page with (so far) 84
different programs in 84 different computer languages which all churn out the
lyrics to 99 Bottles of Beer on the wall.  I'd like to get a few more
contributions to the page which can be found at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~timtroyr/funhouse/beer.html

There are a number of languages I know of, but don't know and still don't have
for the web page.  They are:

  Jovial         Maple        Macsyma       JCL      Trac
  Orthog{*filter*}    Mixal        ADL           DIBOL    Bliss

Additions, comments and suggestions are all welcome.

Thank you very much.

| Tim Robinson                   | Those who would give up essential |

| Excalibur BBS: 918-445-3091    | temporary safety, deserve neither |
| http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~timtroyr | liberty nor safety.  Ben Franklin |

Thu, 23 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. 370 Assembler Beer Needed

2. Eiffel Beer Needed