No Cs please
Author Message
 No Cs please

Is it possible *not* to have threads about C, C++, Ada, and other
languages that have their own dedicated groups filling up this one ?

No ?  didn't think so  (* sigh *)

--
Roger Barnett
Natron Software Maintenance Ltd, York, England

++ Unix - 25 years old, and showing every minute ++

Tue, 03 Jun 1997 05:58:56 GMT
 No Cs please

Quote:

>Is it possible *not* to have threads about C, C++, Ada, and other
>languages that have their own dedicated groups filling up this one ?

>No ?  didn't think so  (* sigh *)

>--
>Roger Barnett
>Natron Software Maintenance Ltd, York, England
>[ RTL/2 sales & support; reverse engineering; distributed systems ]

>++ Unix - 25 years old, and showing every minute ++

YO GUYS !! LISTEN TO THE MAN PLEASE !!!!
I Like C, I ain't real competent either using it, but I came to this
store for the stuff they sell here, not 'imported' goods from overC !!

Paul

Mon, 09 Jun 1997 02:42:45 GMT

4. please, please, please, please, help

6. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

7. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Please, please, please!!

10. Please, please, please. i need fortran

11. please,please please do help us

12. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration