Looking for compression program in Basic
Author Message
 Looking for compression program in Basic

[I did not find a group dealing with Basic, so sorry if this is the
 wrong group]

I have this Cambrigde Z88 computer. It has some software in ROM.
The only language availible is BBC-Basic ! (urg !)

The machine has very limited storage so to get more into it I either
have to buy more memory, or use a compression program.

What I'm looking for is a compress/decompression program that is
written in Basic.

\Ruben.

--

     Maintaining the EX/VI-archive and a couple of the Comp.Editors FAQs.
    People that are ignorant tend to live a frustrated life, at least when

Tue, 14 Feb 1995 04:55:31 GMT

1. LSP Compression Test (the compression toolkit)

2. Looking for a decent compression scheme

3. Looked for: FORTRAN compression source code

4. Compression Program

5. compression programs

6. NASM win32 program w/built-in compression

7. use compression in an application program

8. professionals looking back to the basics

9. Looking for Senior Engineer with Smalltalk , C++, Java and Visual Basic Knowledge

10. HELP: looking for BASIC interpreter to download.

11. looking for a basic compiler for an 8051 uP

12. looking for the basic Tutorial for Labview 5