A new programming Ezine , OnlineProgrammer Ezine
Author Message
 A new programming Ezine , OnlineProgrammer Ezine

Hi there

I wish posting this invitation here is legal .
If not so , please forgive for this

A new programming ezine is now available.Here is
sample articles.

above address.

We have also FREE ONLINE and EMAIL COURSES . Including
Web design, C Programming, Perl Programming, ASP, etc.

 Sample articles:

 - Network Programming, What is it: BSD sockets,
   Winsock, Socket Objects.

 - What is a Cgi-bin: A sample program.

 - delphi and C++ Builder Comparison Test Results.

 - How to make new style .chm help files.

 - Database Servers, What are these: Oracle, MS-SQL,

 - HTML, Dynamic HTML, XML

 - Guidelines to make Pascal and Delphi programs more
   readable.

 - CGI, CGI-Bin, ASP: A brief review

 - Using Precompiler Directives in C and C++

 - Java and JScript

and more...

send it for evaluation. If its contents are relevant and
We believe the information will be useful to our subscribers
, We will publish it. Please send articles to

or to the editor's email address.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon Ezine

2. Fast, Portable VRML with Java 1.1 & Java3D ( 3D EZine's poor Shout3d demo )

3. Information about new technology with new programming language .

4. NEW Game programming and General Programming News Site

5. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

6. Hash.new(Hash.new) doesn't use Hash.new as default value

7. A few idioms and programs for new J'ers

8. New to Programming

9. Two new RB programs, Java/Windows?

10. Make new dir within program

11. New Additions to TopSpeed Third Party Accessory Program