brainf* for Irix/MIPS
Author Message
 brainf* for Irix/MIPS

Finally, the great brainf* language will get some support
on the SGI platform, too.
I'd like to contribute my very own implementation of brainf*,
specific and optimized for Irix/Mips.

There has not been very exhaustive testing, as I have
one and only one SGI computer available at the moment.
I *know* it runs well on an Octane/R12K with 6.5.7.
However I think, it should run on any MIPS3 SGI.
R3K is definitely unsupported, and have no clue if it
will work on R4000 or not.

In case you're one of the thousands of SGI brainf* developers,
waiting for a fast interpreter, you can get the
source+binary package at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
and the binary-only distribution at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Have fun with it, or ... well ... :)

Best Regards,
Helmut

Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:19:49 GMT

1. compiling ghc on mips-irix ?

2. ANN: BrainF v1.0B for Palm

3. BrainF variant

4. Brainf*ck interpreter for Windows CE

5. ANN: BrainF v1.0B for Palm

6. Brainf*** quine

7. Request information about BrainF***!

8. PyF*ck -- a Brainf*ck compiler in Python

9. J, version 2.7, for MIPS and Atari ST.

10. translate C++ to MIPS

11. MIPS - Misleading Indicator Of Processor Speed

12. MIPS R3000 instruction set