P-code references
Author Message
 P-code references

Can anyone give me any references to anything describing P-code.  The
only reference I can find is:

        K. Nori, U. Ammann, K. Jensen, and H. Nageli, "The Pascal (P)
            Compiler Implementation Notes", Institut fur Informatik,
            Eidgenossiche Technische Hochschule, Zurich, 1975.

and I can't currently get my hands on this paper(?).

        Mike Heath
        Univ. of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network
        {bacyn,glmnhh,occrsh,okstate,oktext,texsun}!uokmax!mike

Wed, 19 May 1993 19:04:00 GMT

1. Reference Book Needed for MS PS 4.0

2. Need VHDL code for ps/2 keyboard !!

3. Question about converting code for Microsoft's PS v1.0 to v4.0 - Please help

4. Reference resources files in code

5. Need a text reference for code

6. nasm 0.97 gives suboptimal code when there's forward referencing

7. VHDL coding style references

8. VHDL Coding Style references

9. Coding style references

10. Using .f files with .f90 codes: Symbol Referencing error

11. source code cross reference tool

12. referencing the module a piece of code is in