Texts on different paradigms needed
Author Message
 Texts on different paradigms needed

I am in the process of creating a new assignment for a lab course.
I'm trying to get together an assignment where the students will
study different programming paradigms -- functional, object oriented
etc.

What I'm looking for is good, short introductory texts about
different paradigms. Especially useful would be texts where different
paradigms are compared to each other.

Please email to me, I'll summarize to the net. Thanks.
--
Pertti Kellom\"aki (TeX format)  #       These opinions are mine,
  Tampere Univ. of TeXnology     #              ALL MINE !

Wed, 19 May 1993 00:04:00 GMT

1. different bits of text in different colors?

2. One object that needs to look different to different senders

3. Oberon/F: Different Perspectives, Different Needs

4. Does different linux version need different Python package ?

5. Need VisualWorks Smalltalk,Fusion,Paradigm Plus

6. Need VisualWorks,VisualAge,Gemstone,Fusion,Paradigm Plus,Java,C++,VisualWave

7. Linking different text files to records

8. Array of buttons with different boolean text ?

9. Making VHDL look the same in different text editors

10. Different word-wrap in Tk label vs text

11. Different Windows / *nix default bindings for text widget

12. different fonts in text widgets