Programing
Author Message
 Programing

I play around writing small programs in Visual Basic and visual Basic
applications.  I would like to learn more about programming but I don't
know which language to learn. I Was wondering if you could tell me which
language they use to write games nowadays.  I'm especially interested in
writing a game for racing on line.  And if you know any online class's that
may help me out.

                    Thanks for your time Ralph Browning

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Programing

Quote:

> I play around writing small programs in visual Basic and visual Basic
> applications.  I would like to learn more about programming but I don't
> know which language to learn. I Was wondering if you could tell me which
> language they use to write games nowadays.  I'm especially interested in
> writing a game for racing on line.  And if you know any online class's that
> may help me out.

Have you read the thread Recommended languagses to learn? If not I would
suggest you do that first.

Regards
Friedrich

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Programing
Visit http://www.strangecreations.com/library/games/index.htm and I think
you'll find all the information that you are interested in obtaining.  Good
luck with your programming experiences.

Quote:

> I play around writing small programs in visual Basic and visual Basic
> applications.  I would like to learn more about programming but I don't
> know which language to learn. I Was wondering if you could tell me which
> language they use to write games nowadays.  I'm especially interested in
> writing a game for racing on line.  And if you know any online class's
that
> may help me out.

>                     Thanks for your time Ralph Browning

>                       http://www.help.com/

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book on programing and advanced programing with ADA

2. Graphical Programing: is APL in?

3. ASM Programing Service

4. Help with Awk, totally new to AWK programing

5. Serial/paralel port programing

6. help with programing.

7. next to Window programing....

8. environment of Clipper Programing in Windows 98

9. Modem programing

10. proprietary programing language

11. need help with Keithley 2000/2400 labview programing

12. Programing Data Acquisition Card AT-DIO-32HS in LabView or ANSI C