P-code, T-code, and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages
Author Message
 P-code, T-code, and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

I am trying to find recent references to P-code, T-code and Uni-Code, all
of which are intermediate code languages. I am somewhat familiar with the
Pascal P machine and P-code although not with what has been done lately,
but I have not heard much about T-code or Uni-Code. It would be greatly
appreciated if anyone knowing about these codes would send me e-mail.
Thank you very much in advance.

Aiqin (Angelina) Pan
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory
Sunnyvale, California

--

Sat, 29 Jun 1996 09:20:27 GMT
 P-code, T-code, and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

Quote:
>I am trying to find recent references to P-code, T-code and Uni-Code, all
>of which are intermediate code languages. ...

I have an article "pascal-p" implementation notes, which includes
instruction codes, if that helps.  Also, note that unicode is a very old
conceptual reference (50's), so you may find conflicting applications of
that word.
                                                [sam]
--
Scott A. Moore [SAM]

San Jose, CA USA
408-383-9154
--

Mon, 01 Jul 1996 17:14:18 GMT

1. P-code, T-code and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

2. Intermediate languages: P-code/U-code

3. Example of Python code (C code to Python code)

4. summary intermediate codes for FL

5. Intermediate Code

6. Intermediate Lambda Calculus --> Machine code

7. triples generation for intermediate code

8. Error generating intermediate code when porting to 32-bit environment

9. Need VHDL code for ps/2 keyboard !!

10. Question about converting code for Microsoft's PS v1.0 to v4.0 - Please help

11. Good code/bad code & looping

12. Good code/bad code & looping