Need a PLM86 to C translator
Author Message
 Need a PLM86 to C translator

Does anyone know of a PLM86 to C translator? We are re-hosting some embedded
PLM86 code to a new board and would like a migration path that would allow
minimal re-design for this phase of our project. Original code was developed
medium model and we are heading to Protected Mode. Thanks for your help.
- bruce

Information above is soley my opinion, and is not to be interpreted
as approved or formal policy or opinion of the Otis Elevator Company.

Otis Elevator Company     voice: (860) 676-6149
5 Farm Springs            fax:   (860) 676-6865
Farmington, CT 06032-2567

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need a PLM86 to C translator

        >Does anyone know of a PLM86 to C translator? We are re-hosting some embedded
        >PLM86 code to a new board and would like a migration path that would allow
        >minimal re-design for this phase of our project. Original code was developed
        >medium model and we are heading to Protected Mode. Thanks for your help.

---Isn't PL/M similar to PL/I?

   It would be a small task to convert it to PL/I.

Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need a PLM86 to C translator

Quote:

>    >Does anyone know of a PLM86 to C translator? We are re-hosting some
embedded
>    >PLM86 code to a new board and would like a migration path that would
allow
>    >minimal re-design for this phase of our project. Original code was
developed
>    >medium model and we are heading to Protected Mode. Thanks for your
help.

>---Isn't PL/M similar to PL/I?

>   It would be a small task to convert it to PL/I.

Thanks,

I hadn't thought of a two step conversion. We've got someone looking into it.

-bruce

Information above is soley my opinion, and is not to be interpreted
as approved or formal policy or opinion of the Otis Elevator Company.

Otis Elevator Company     voice: (860) 676-6149
5 Farm Springs            fax:   (860) 676-6865
Farmington, CT 06032-2567

Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. Programs needed for CS investigation

3. CS guru needed

4. RB Foreign Lang. Translators needed

5. O'Reilly Ocaml Book Translators, Proofreaders Needed

6. FAQ: Need PASCAL to C translator for SunOs 4.1.1

7. Needed: 68k to any RISK assembly code translator

8. Need a Jpn->Eng Translator?

9. Need "fromVRML" translator

10. Need translator from Autocad to VRML...

11. HELP - VRML Translator needed

12. NEED VERILOG TO C TRANSLATOR/COMPILER