Crystal report and PowerBuilder
Author Message
 Crystal report and PowerBuilder

In VB there's a Crystal Report control and we can give ref. to that.
we'll be using the fmlatetxt$ for the selection criteria.And when action
is set to true that report will be displayed from VB.
I would like to know how to call the crystal report from PowerBuilder like
this.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports API for Topspeed ODBC + Crystal / Topseed Template

2. Crystal Reports API for Topspeed ODBC + Crystal / Topseed Template

3. Report Writer, Crystal Reports

4. Crystal Reports VBX - Cannot read report

5. Crystal Reports or other Report Writer

6. Crystal Reports and CW: Changing Report Title

7. R&R Report Writer vs Crystal Reports

8. Crystal Reports called from MS FPS 4.0 (for Quality Reports and Graphs)

9. Crystal Reports vs. VA Report Writer

10. Crystal Reports experience

11. Crystal Reports and Dolphin?