ABSOLUTE NOVICE NEEDS POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Author Message
 ABSOLUTE NOVICE NEEDS POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Hi. I want to start to learn programming.  I'm experienced in HTML, but don't
know anything about programming.

Can you tell me what to look at, read or do to start?

Thanks in advance,

Alan Kidd.

(you can also find me on Undernet, under the nick: Sh0tgun)

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. beginner needs pointing in the right direction!

2. Point me in the right direction

3. Any Help Appreciated : Point me in the right direction

4. Extremely Newbie wants to program and pleads to be pointed in the right direction

5. Help! ---Need the right embed point

6. Unit Testing in Ruby for the (Absolute) Novice

7. Absolute novice

8. A favour, or pointer in the right direction!

9. Canvas: Am I headed in the right direction?

10. sort points in circle rotation direction

11. Can somebody point me in the right direction, please?

12. Point an MS Access / VB developer in the right direction...