ARAGO Assistance Needed
Author Message
 ARAGO Assistance Needed

Help-

Someone has just presented me with a requirement to maintain and modify
some programs written in "ARAGO".  I tried to appear knowledgable,
informed, eager to please, etc. but I never heard of an Arago.

What is it?

What other product compares to it?

What kind of experiences have users had with it?

Would anyone living in the Washington DC area like to provide some
full-time or part-time programming asisitance using Arago?

I have a good opportunity with a great company and a very grateful
client to offer to someone.

Please respond via posting, E-mail or FAX at 703 998-1339.

JC White

Sun, 26 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Assistance to Use APL*Plus II/386 Under WINNT

2. needed: VTAM programming assistance

3. In need of assistance

4. awk newbie needs assistance with string replacement

5. Need assistance with awk and shell programming

6. Need assistance in shell and awk programming!

7. Need assistance with command

8. Need assistance with doing something [semi-LONG]

9. I need assistance with AWK, any1?

10. Need assistance to read and write to non standard data files

11. Clarion 4 Assistance Needed

12. 2nd post: Need assistance to connect Clarion5 with Oracle 8i