WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references
Author Message
 WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references

Does anyone have paper references to the language RUSSEL?  Thanks.

Mon, 23 Oct 1995 07:56:51 GMT
 WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references

Quote:

> Does anyone have paper references to the language RUSSEL?  Thanks.

try another archie search with `russell' - I remember seeing files
up for ftp long ago, but not where they came from.

(I will never understand why people misspell my name - even today I
have mail where someone spelled it with one `l'.)  :-(
--

Sat, 28 Oct 1995 04:40:10 GMT
 WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references

Quote:

>> Does anyone have paper references to the language RUSSEL?  Thanks.

parcftp.xerox.com:pub/russell/russell.tar.Z contains a (barely maintained)
compiler, a fair amount of documentation, and pointers to other papers.

Hans-J. Boehm

Sun, 29 Oct 1995 01:23:43 GMT
 WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references

Quote:

> > Does anyone have paper references to the language RUSSEL?  Thanks.

J.G. Hook, Understanding Russell: A First Attempt ? In LNCS 173

A.J. Demers, J.E. Donahue, Data Types Parameters and Type Checking, Proc.
7th POPL,Las Vegas, 1980

A.J. Demers, J.E. Donahue, Making Variables Abstract: An Equational Theory
for Russell, Proc. 10th POPL,Austin, 1983

Sun, 29 Oct 1995 17:33:59 GMT

1. Wanted - a C-language cross-referencing tool

2. Language comparisons wanted: references and opinions

3. SETL (SET Language) references wanted

4. references wanted to CPL programming language

5. Wanted: 9900/99000 series assembly language reference

6. Concept Languages (was:Re: Paper Available: Theorem Proving, Concept Languages)

7. Needed Language Reference in various languages!

8. PS Tips russel brown

9. Online Papers/References?

10. Need reference of Richard P. Gabriel paper

11. Looking for intro papers/references

12. References to computing papers