Great Job Opportunities
Author Message
 Great Job Opportunities

* Client/Server Programmers Needed In Washington DC, VA, MD

If you are looking for an opportunity to master new technologies,
take on more responsibility, and learn about diverse industries,
we have a position for you.  We are looking for
designers/analysts/programmers
skilled in any of the following:

        PowerBuilder
        Visual Basic
        Windows C/C++
        UNIX/DOS C/C++
        PRO*C
        Oracle
        Sybase
        Informix

We offer competitive salaries and benefits.  We are a small, fast-growing
consulting firm, so your growth is limited only by your ambition.

Fax Resumes To:  WaveFront Technologies Consulting, Inc.
                 (703) 764-3825

--

Sat, 24 May 1997 10:17:33 GMT

1. Great Job Opportunity in MA/NH

2. Great Job Opportunity in MA/NH

3. Great Job Opportunity!!!

4. Alpha Job Consulting has a great opportunity

5. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

6. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

7. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

8. GREAT OPPORTUNITIES NATIONWIDE!

9. Great Smalltalk Opportunities !!!

10. GREAT SMALLTALK OPPORTUNITY --- Northern California

11. US - NYC - Major APL Project - Wall Street - Great Opportunity

12. Great Smalltalk Opportunities: Financial SW, New York, Palo Alto, UK