Begging for suggestions :)
Author Message
 Begging for suggestions :)

Greeting,
   I'm a degree year IT student and am going to engage in my thesis very
soon.
For months I've been thinking about what program to develop for my thesis,
but
I just can't figure out what to do because because the University wants
something not common.

   Please give me some suggestion on what program to develop for my thesis.
Preferably ones that have interfacing with database. Your help will be
greatly
appreciated!!

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:34:47 GMT
 Begging for suggestions :)

Hi,

I'd like something that keeps track of all the information I read every
day - mainly through my web browser and associated viewers, but also
emails and other documents.  I'd like things I read to be saved locally
if I think they are interesting and cross-referenced in some way so that
I can search for documents that I vaguely remember.

Maybe this kind of thing already exists, or intercepting the data is too
difficult.  I vaguely remember something like this being discussed on
the Hack The Planet discussion group, but I got no replies to a message
there asking if others could remember
(http://wmf.editthispage.com/discuss/)

Andrew
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html
http://lambda.weblogs.com/

Quote:

> Greeting,
>    I'm a degree year IT student and am going to engage in my thesis very
> soon.
> For months I've been thinking about what program to develop for my thesis,
> but
> I just can't figure out what to do because because the University wants
> something not common.

>    Please give me some suggestion on what program to develop for my thesis.
> Preferably ones that have interfacing with database. Your help will be
> greatly
> appreciated!!

>  Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or
>  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:32:47 GMT
 Begging for suggestions :)

Quote:

> I'd like something that keeps track of all the information I read every
> day - mainly through my web browser and associated viewers, but also

Sounds like "Copernic":

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-3356733-100-4685027.html?tag=st....

I wanted to say how very much I appreciated your online resource
"an introduction to programming languages."

-Brian

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 04:37:39 GMT

1. where to buy/beg/borrow/steal Clarion program

2. begging for help with toolcraft need tcbrowse.clw file

3. Template help, please (on knees, begging...)

4. Would it help if I begged? (GNAT Wanted)

5. Standard Close button on tk windows [begging for help]

6. project name going begging...

7. urllib, urllib2, httplib -- Begging for consolidation?

8. Help needed - suggestions about Smalltalk for Windows

9. How to instantiate a class suggestion?

10. Small Package Browser suggestion

11. Console app + networking: a suggestion

12. Suggestion: Patch Directory...