FTP SIte for MIXAL language needed...
Author Message
 FTP SIte for MIXAL language needed...

A friend is looking for a ftp site that contains  source code for
the MIXAL language.

Thanks

patrick
--
"I am over here, YOU'll always be over there,
 There's an ocean in between,

Mon, 03 Mar 1997 06:22:49 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. ftp site for language description?

4. Where is Language System's ftp site?

5. * New FTP site needs your contributions *

6. need info on FP ftp sites

7. Common FTP Site Needed

8. Need testimonials about ftnchek ftp site

9. * New FTP site needs your contributions *

10. Need FAQ ftp site

11. Need FTP sites for Smalltalk-80 (IBMPC and/or Mac)

12. new ftp engine at my ftp site!