All those acronyms...
Author Message
 All those acronyms...

Quote:
> a dictionary of acronyms. I have already started this project
> by myself, ... I am asking you help, you out there ...

On the World Wide Web, there is an acronym server.  Contains
something like 15,000 acronyms now.  It's in Ireland, at

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

(In other words, "Great idea!  So good an idea that someone else
has done something like it ..." :-)

HTH,
--

Sun Microsystems, Inc. -- SMI/SunSoft/DevPro/ADE       La no ka 'oi.

Mon, 07 Apr 1997 15:42:41 GMT

1. Acronyms...

2. Acronym question - SMP HPC

3. Acronyms

4. The OO acronym.

5. LOGO-L> Re: acronym

6. All those acronyms...

7. WANTED: COMPUTER LANGUAGE ACRONYMS

8. Acronyms

9. Help with acronyms or pointer to FAQ please

10. Help on Acronyms

11. COBOL -- what is the acronym stand for...

12. Acronyms for ADA (was Software Development Mag)