Windows Explorer crashing
Author Message
 Windows Explorer crashing

Each time I use my laptop and go to Windows Explorer it crashes. Each time
I try to enter a site in Explorer it crashes.
Johnny D.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Explorer crashing

Quote:
> Each time I use my laptop and go to Windows Explorer it crashes. Each time
> I try to enter a site in Explorer it crashes.
> Johnny D.

That's nice for you ;-)

But, I assume that you don't like it, try to re-install Explorer. If this
won't help, re-install your Windows.

---
Michiel Leene

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Explorer crashing

Quote:

>> Each time I use my laptop and go to Windows Explorer it crashes. Each time
>> I try to enter a site in Explorer it crashes.
>> Johnny D.

>That's nice for you ;-)

>But, I assume that you don't like it, try to re-install Explorer. If this
>won't help, re-install your Windows.

And if that doesn't work, try linux:)

Robert

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Explorer crashing
Simply copy the explorer.exe file from a computer that is not having
problems with the Windows Explorer.  Once you copy it onto a diskette, copy
the file to the \WINDOWS folder on your laptop.  I've had the same problem,
and this method of troubleshooting has worked just fine.

Quote:
> Each time I use my laptop and go to Windows Explorer it crashes. Each time
> I try to enter a site in Explorer it crashes.
> Johnny D.

>                       http://www.help.com/

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet explorer crashes

2. Bug in plugin 1.0 -- crashes MS Explorer

3. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

4. How to Drag from Clarion to Windows-Explorer

5. Drag & Drop to Explorer under Windows 95

6. Windows Explorer Popup menu options

7. Browsw on Windows Explorer

8. LV 7.0: Enable Windows Explorer for LLB files

9. How can LabVIEW emulate the windows explorer

10. Drag and Drop in Windows with Explorer

11. VRML PlugIn for Microsoft's Internet Explorer (Windows 3.x)

12. Python scripts as Drop targets in Windows Explorer