PDL for C needed
Author Message
 PDL for C needed

Needed:
        A program design language (PDL) for C.

We are currently working on an Air Force contract and are to the program
design language stage.  The language we have chosen is C.  What I need
is a PDL which easily translates to C.  (Not necessarily automatically,
just one which mimics the C structure.)  Please respond directly as I
do not ordinarily read these groups.

Thanks,
--
Tom Fulton
Georgia Tech Research Institute, SEL/DSD, Atlanta GA 30332

uucp:   ...!{decvax,hplabs,ihnp4,linus,rutgers,seismo}!gatech!gtf

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 16:42:00 GMT

2. Programs needed for CS investigation

3. CS guru needed

4. Program Design Language (PDL)

5. Eiffel/S and PDL files

6. Lumonics HD-300 of Spectra-Physics PDL-3 driver

7. IEEE Ada PDL Standards...

8. IEEE Recommended Practice on Ada PDL

9. Byron PDL

10. PDL Release Announcement