I need a COBOL compiler and linker!
Author Message
 I need a COBOL compiler and linker!

  Hello,
I am looking for a COBOL compiler and linker.  I have a program called
COBOL650 but it lacks a linker.  It seems to be able o make the .OBJ
file with no problems.  If anyone has a FAQ on COBOL please help!

Mon, 30 Dec 1996 12:41:06 GMT
 I need a COBOL compiler and linker!

Quote:

>   Hello,
> I am looking for a COBOL compiler and linker.  I have a program called
> COBOL650 but it lacks a linker.  It seems to be able o make the .OBJ
> file with no problems.  If anyone has a FAQ on COBOL please help!

The FAQ is posted in all of the usual places, and will be posted again
next week to (news,comp,alt).answers, comp.lang.misc and alt.cobol.

I can e-mail the FAQ to you if you can't get access to one of the archive
sites.

James.
--
 "Yield to temptation --             |

        - Lazarus Long               |              James Fidell

Wed, 01 Jan 1997 08:50:53 GMT
 I need a COBOL compiler and linker!
:   Hello,
: I am looking for a COBOL compiler and linker.  I have a program called
: COBOL650 but it lacks a linker.  It seems to be able o make the .OBJ
: file with no problems.  If anyone has a FAQ on COBOL please help!

I believe the linker it requires is the one that comes with MSDOS 3.3 or less.

Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:19:25 GMT

1. cobol compiler-linker

2. cobol compiler and linker

3. Help needed in a Fortran 77 Program with arrays using the Lahey Compiler and Linker

4. Cobol Compiler: RM-Cobol for UNIX needed.

5. Needed: Antique cobol compiler copy needed

6. Mikro Focus Cobol Compiler 3.0/ Personal Cobol Compiler 2.0

7. Need Help VA COBOL Compiler

8. Amga Cobol compiler needed

9. I need free cobol compiler

10. COBOL compiler needed