Dibol disappearing
Author Message
 Dibol disappearing

Digital has announced that they will no longer support Dibol.  Disc is
picking up the slack with DBL.  In fact, it seems they are offering a
deal on their compiler to Dibol users until the end of the year.  We may
be forced to migrate over to DBL.  Has anyone been through this on the
VMS environment?  And are there any dibol/DBL newsgroups on the net?  My
server doesn't have anything, but I'm not certain we have 'em all.
--
Ken Connors - Homestead, PA

Mon, 26 May 1997 01:46:29 GMT
 Dibol disappearing
Quote:

>Digital has announced that they will no longer support Dibol.  Disc is
>picking up the slack with DBL.  In fact, it seems they are offering a
>deal on their compiler to Dibol users until the end of the year.  We may
>be forced to migrate over to DBL.  Has anyone been through this on the
>VMS environment?  And are there any dibol/DBL newsgroups on the net?  My

Not that I've noticed, and no, not really, but
if you ask in
        copy.sys.dec
        comp.os.vms and/or
        vmsnet.misc
my bet is that you'll get some replies.
                        .
                        .
                        .
--

Cameron Laird           ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/home.html

Mon, 26 May 1997 22:53:00 GMT

1. DIBOL conversion

2. DIBOL -> C translator

3. DIBOL -> C conversion