CMS-2/JOVIAL manuals wanted
Author Message
 CMS-2/JOVIAL manuals wanted

I am interested in purchasing the following old computer programming
manuals:

* MIL-STD-1588 "JOVIAL (J3)"

* MIL-STD-1589 "JOVIAL (J73)" (I would prefer the last (1984) revision
MIL-STD-1589C)

* NAVSEA manuals M-5044, M-5045 and M-5049 on the CMS-2M and CMS-2Y
languages

To avoid annoying people with off-topic messages, please reply by
e-mail, instead of posting to this newsgroup.

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 04:04:04 GMT

1. CMS-2/JOVIAL manuals wanted

2. Manuals for new CP Diagnose functions and CMS Maclibs

3. example program from CMS manual doesn't work

4. jovial(j3b)->jovial(j73)

5. Wanted: JOVIAL to ADA translator

6. REXX source code wanted (VM/CMS)

7. Wanted CL for an IBM running VM/CMS HPO 4.2

8. Books on CMS, and questions about the various CMS Maclibs

9. Stopping a program in CMS (was: Return to CMS after PER breakpoint)

10. Wanted: Old IBM Manuals

11. IBM 5100 manuals wanted/trade

12. GRAFORTH MANUAL WANTED...