FIX protocal
Author Message
 FIX protocal

how do I find info on a FIX protocal ? I need to be able to abtain info on
FIX.

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FIX protocal
Hello Keith,

Can't really help you directly, but here are some
suggestions:

1) Use the search engines to find web content using
FIX protocol as the keywords.

2) Goto http://www.deja.com and use the power search
to search for archived newsgroup postings for FIX protocol.

3) Post your question to comp.protocols.misc
(I have never even read this group, but from the name
I imagine, if it is active you could get help there.)

4) If you have a large library accessable to you, you might
ask the research librarian for help.

Hope this helps,

--
x-no-archive: yes

"For God So Loved The World, That He Gave His
Only Begotten Son, That Whosoever Believeth
In Him Should Not Perish, But Have Everlasting
Life"John3:16  * http://pw2.netcom.com/~cbrtjr/wrdthing.html *

Quote:

>how do I find info on a FIX protocal ? I need to be able to abtain info on
>FIX.

>--

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FIX protocal
Charles gave the following excellent advice but
(perhaps?) missed the last 2or 3 steps out:

Quote:
>1) Use the search engines to find web content using
>FIX protocol as the keywords.

>2) Goto http://www.deja.com and use the power search
>to search for archived newsgroup postings for FIX protocol.

>3) Post your question to comp.protocols.misc
>(I have never even read this group, but from the name
>I imagine, if it is active you could get help there.)

>4) If you have a large library accessable to you, you might
>ask the research librarian for help.

5. Go to an appropriate news group
and post an answer.

6.  Get in some discussions, and get some corners
knocked off (optional)

7. Hang in their and help others...

rbotting at CSUSB edu
Computer Scientist, Sys Admin, Consultant, Researcher, and Reviewer
http://www.csci.csusb.edu/dick

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Systems Level Smalltak, VA/VW, CORBA, Protocal - F/T and Contract

2. Internet Protocals

3. PCI Bus Protocal & FPGA Vendors

4. keyboard, mouse protocals

5. Design of a Profibus protocal analyser.

6. PCI Bus Protocal & FPGA Vendors

7. VSE refactoring browser fix and fix needed

8. DEC FIXED, BIN FIXED...

9. Converting in-fix notation to Post-fix

10. fixed point vs fixed decimal

11. To FIX or not to FIX what is the POINT?

12. fixed vs floating hardware. was Re: Truncating fixed-point values