Micro Focus question
Author Message
 Micro Focus question

Hello people...

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I had to pick a place...

Does anyone have any information regarding Micro Focus, specifically, do they have an Internet site?  I have an application running
on an SCO Unix platform that was written in MF COBOL, and I need to get at the data and integrate it with some other in-house
systems on a Novell network.  From what I can gather, the data files are in C-ISAM format, and I'm not having any luck in figuring out
what the file structures are.  I tried calling the vendor that wrote the application, and they refuse to give out the file layouts, and want
to charge us a completely {*filter*} price to write the conversion routines for us.  I am currently attempting to use a product called
Data Junction to do the conversion, but I am hitting some road blocks and need to either talk to Micro Focus or anyone else who
has done something similar to this.

Please respond via e-mail, as I rarely have time to check out the newsgroups...

Thanks...

   -Adrian

Sun, 27 Jul 1997 01:49:10 GMT

1. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

2. Some questions about Micro Focus Cobol on NT!

3. Micro-Focus Dialog System Question

4. Micro Focus Numeric Pad question

5. Configuration Question Micro Focus

6. Micro-Focus,Student Question

7. Micro Focus NetExpress questions

8. Micro Focus Cobol Question

9. Micro Focus COBOL question

10. Questions on Micro-Focus COBOL

11. IBM 370 ASM emulator from Micro Focus

12. Announce: Micro Focus WWW server