Help systems, theory of...
Author Message
 Help systems, theory of...

I'd like to start a bilbliography about HELP systems.  What approaches
are there?  What are the merits of each?  What general principles
can we extract?  What empirical studies are there?  Etc.

Please lemme know of relevant material, by email of course.

thanks in advance
Lee Sailer

...!puvax1!psuvm.bitnet!uh2
814-898-6110

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 10:01:00 GMT

1. Manufacturing Systems Theory

2. Papers/Info on Type Systems/Type Theory ?

3. Theory of Systems

4. Substructure Searching/Graph Theory/Group Theory.

5. TK/Wish question/Operating system theory

6. Substructure Searching, Group Theory/Graph Theory.

7. Help... Haskell theory/IO question

8. I hope my learning theory will help many

9. help: functional theory

10. Help: Some theory ?'s

11. Theory-help!

12. BEST Help system WANTED, creating help files for a clarion app