EXPONET TI 96
Author Message
 EXPONET TI 96

Computing criminology and legislation  and   Virtual Enterprises
are two of the nine virtual forums / conferences that are taking place
until  3rd July at EXPONET TI 96 - 1 st International Virtual Fair and
Conferences for the Information Technology on the Internet. We believe
this event can be interesting for our group     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 EXPONET TI 96
EXPONET TI 96

Computing criminology and legislation  and   Virtual Enterprises
are two of the nine virtual forums / conferences that are taking place
until  3rd July at EXPONET TI 96 - 1 st International Virtual Fair and
Conferences for the Information Technology on the Internet. We believe
this event can be interesting for our group     http://www.exponet.pt

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quote Quad -- 6/96 and 9/96

2. Quote Quad -- 6/96 and 9/96

3. MFPW'96/NZFPDC'96 Call for Participation

4. CFP: MFPW'96/NZFPDC'96

5. Call for Participation: LOPSTR'96/ILP'96

6. LONG: Object World Frankfurt '96 and Internet Forum Europe '96 Conference Programs

7. Extend Digital Fortran Exponet Range?

8. Break real number into sign, fractional, and exponet parts

9. Call for Participation: APCHDL'96, January 8-11 '96, Bangalore, India.

10. Call for Participation: APCHDL'96, January 8-11 '96, Bangalore, India.

11. TOOLS USA 96 - Santa Barbara, July 29 - August 2