ACM SIGs
Author Message
 ACM SIGs

I am in the process of joining the ACM.  I am trying to decide
which SIGs to join and would appreciate the help of any members of
the follwing SIGs : SIGCHI, SIGCOMM, SIGGRAPH, SIGOPS and SIGPLAN.

  What topics are covered ?
  How theoretical/practical are the articles ?
  What level of competence is assumed for the group ?
  How much reading material do you receive from the group ?
  What alternative resources do you recommend ?

                             Thanks

------******------******------******------******------******------
Mary English, Southwestern Bell Telephone, St. Louis, MO
{texbell,uunet}!swbatl!sw1e!uucime

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 22:04:00 GMT

1. Address change for Toronto ACM SIG APL

2. Toronto ACM APL SIG Meeting

3. Announcing TKBROWSER-SIG: SIG on Building Tk-based Web Browsers

4. Announcing TKBROWSER-SIG: SIG on Building Tk-based Web Browsers

5. Announcing TKBROWSER-SIG: SIG on Building Tk-based Web Browsers

6. Toronto APL SIG Announcement

7. Toronto APL SIG meeting - Monday, Sept.26

8. Upcoming Toronto APL SIG meeting, May 16, 6:00pm

9. Apology from CPCUG APL SIG Chair

10. CPCUG APL SIG Meeting in June

11. CPCUG APL SIG May Meeting