ACTOR: info & info request
Author Message
 ACTOR: info & info request

naivete? i received an ad in mail: ACTOR 3.0 for $99.99 until 910401
1-800-323-1809.  i assume it was keyed from my purchase of BORC++prof.

REQUEST: please comment as to the worthwhileness of this software and
its area of use.  i have absolutely NO idea about this as a language,
window tool, db tool etc.  ALSO, please focus me to the correct
group to which this subject belongs.

please respond to the news groups as i have not consistently received
mail here.

tx

wolfgang (this life is totaly for my own interest)

Sun, 29 Aug 1993 00:40:40 GMT

1. Request for info: Actor programming language.

2. Need info on Actor

3. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

4. BIOS Code space, memory map, fs info, and exec format info

5. FAT info and Disk info please!

6. Q about [info args] and [info default]

7. TIP #178: [info pid] and [info tid] subcommands

8. Tigre 2.0 Info now avail - more info!

9. Smalltalk Info Request

10. Info requested on virtual storage support...

11. Info-request: Reengineering Assembler under IBM MVS

12. INFO Request: Compression Software for VM/CMS