Running Matlab
Author Message
 Running Matlab

     Why can't MATLAB be run on a Mac? Is there any specific reason, or is
it just because they do not make it for the Mac.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Matlab
While the Mathworks is not currently supporting the Mac, version 5.2.1, one
behind the current version, 5.3, should still be available from them. If
enough people request/buy Mac matlab, maybe they can be coerced to support
Macs again. - Ken

Quote:
>      Why can't MATLAB be run on a Mac? Is there any specific reason, or is
> it just because they do not make it for the Mac.

>                       http://www.help.com/

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run Matlab from PowerStation4.0

2. I would like to run Matlab mex file in Labview - how to do this?

3. I would like to run Matlab mex file in Labview - how to do this?

4. how to debug matlab script running within labview

5. Matlab Script and Matlab to HIQ

6. Why can I not re-launch a Matlab script from within LabView after exiting the Matlab application?

7. Does anybody know a way to convert Matlab code into Fortran and then compile Fortran mex dll file for Matlab 2006a?

8. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

9. Clipper App runs slowly when moved to Pentium 4 PC running Win 98

10. Running a PDF with The run command

11. I want LabVIEW run-time installer to run by default

12. On random system runs, at the same time into run, data sets goto zero