The button in preview window
Author Message
 The button in preview window

wrote in comp.programming:

Quote:
> I want to know if the button "Print" which in PREVIEW window was pressed or
> not. I want to add some actions if the sheet was printed out. How can I
> know it?

Hello???

What computer, operating system, programming language, compiler?

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The button in preview window
I want to know if the button "Print" which in PREVIEW window was pressed or
not. I want to add some actions if the sheet was printed out. How can I
know it?

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The button in preview window

Quote:

> wrote in comp.programming:

> > I want to know if the button "Print" which in PREVIEW window was pressed or
> > not. I want to add some actions if the sheet was printed out. How can I
> > know it?

> Hello???

> What computer, operating system, programming language, compiler?

> Jack Klein
> --
> Home: http://jackklein.home.att.net

Hi, computer is PC pentium450, windows95 and programming language is EXCEL97, thank you.

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Windows metafiles (WMF) on Print Preview

2. MS Fortran Powerstation and Windows 95 (Preview)?

3. Extra button in MS Windows window decorations?

4. Button, Button, who's got the Button?

5. Implementing the little button at the top right of the window bar

6. How to get rid of maximize button in Windows

7. Opening windows by clicking a button or choosing a menu item

8. How to open a new window by button

9. Buttons: Mac OK, Windows not OK

10. Disable Windows Start button

11. How to refresh browse window from button

12. How would I trap windows close button?