P-code, T-code and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages
Author Message
 P-code, T-code and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

A friend of mine requested me to submit this request on her behalf since she
doesn't have access to News. Please respond to her directly. Thank you.

I am trying to find recent references to P-code, T-code and Uni-Code, all of
which are intermediate code languages. I am somewhat familiar with the Pascal
P machine and P-code although not with what has been done lately, but I have
not heard much about T-code or Uni-Code. It would be greatly appreciated if
anyone knowing about these codes would send me e-mail. I don't have access
to this newsgroup. Thank you very much in advance.

Aiqin (Angelina) Pan
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory
Sunnyvale, California

Sat, 29 Jun 1996 13:43:18 GMT

1. P-code, T-code, and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

2. Intermediate languages: P-code/U-code

3. Example of Python code (C code to Python code)

4. summary intermediate codes for FL

5. Intermediate Code

6. Intermediate Lambda Calculus --> Machine code

7. triples generation for intermediate code

8. Error generating intermediate code when porting to 32-bit environment

9. Need VHDL code for ps/2 keyboard !!

10. Question about converting code for Microsoft's PS v1.0 to v4.0 - Please help

11. Good code/bad code & looping

12. Good code/bad code & looping