SEEKING: Procomm Plus ASPECT Guru
Author Message
 SEEKING: Procomm Plus ASPECT Guru

Hi,
        Currently, I'm using the ASPECT scripting language that came
with Procomm Plus 2.0.
        I'm trying to automate the keyboard input after dialing into
an online service.
        If you are familiar with ASPECT, would you please respond via
email so that I may enlist your help in troubleshooting my script.  My
problem is that it won't branch off using the IF/THEN.  I just know
that I'm not coding it incorrectly.  FOR YOUR HELP, you will receive
an eternal debt of gratitude from someone who is at their wits end,
and perhaps some other benefit that you may have in mind.

        Anyhelp you could provide would be super.

Christopher Wells
Denver, CO

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Procomm Aspect Scripting

2. Desesperatly seeking help from GURUS...

3. Major Corporation Seeks Guru!

4. *** CAP GEMINI AMERICA HAS SEEKS MICROFOCUS COBOL GURUS ***

5. Seeking Pattern-Matching Guru

6. Seeking Pattern-Matching Guru

7. ParcPlace is hiring: OS/2 guru sought

8. From C plus plus To LabVIEW

9. LocalJumpError caused by nesting plus END plus require

10. SEEK or WHAT.. the return of SEEK

11. can both generic map aspect and port map aspect be missing in a component_instantiation_statement?

12. Aspect class missing method?