More (ad nauseum) on removing punctuation in programming languages
Author Message
 More (ad nauseum) on removing punctuation in programming languages

Quote:

>There's an easy way around this.  I've even used it before:

>    (void) printf("junkjunkjunk{trashtrashtrash\n");
>    /* This } matches the one in the printf above.  Vi is happy. */

   There's an even easier way of avoiding this problem:

% su
# rm -f `which vi`
# exit
[ Now get an editor that works. ]

   -- David desJardins

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 17:05:00 GMT

1. Entry locator on browse - How to remove punctuation

2. How do I Remove punctuation On an Entry Locator

3. How do I Remove punctuation On an entry locator in the ABC TEMPLATES

4. Programming Languages in 2000 A.D.

5. ADS language

6. Job ads sorted by language

7. Converting ADS/Netware to ADS/NT

8. Converting ADS to COBOL: Link to dialog with map loses place in calling program

9. Ada ad in Embedded Systems Programming stinks

10. Ada ad in Embedded Systems Programming stinks

11. CT - Senior Programming Analyst, COBOL, IDMS, ADS, CAS, MVS

12. PROGRAMMING JOBS in the WWW Classified Ads