Tool support of IEEE 1175 Semantic Transfer Language?
Author Message
 Tool support of IEEE 1175 Semantic Transfer Language?

I'm trying to get a feel for which software tool vendors either support
or plan to support IEEE 1175's Semantic Transfer Language (STL) as
a means of interconnecting tools.  If you know of any, please
let me know via email -- I'll summarize to the net.

IEEE 1175 ::= "IEEE Trial-Use Standard Reference Model for Computing
System Tool Interconnections".

Thanks,

        .Bob.

--
Bob Kitzberger                          Rational Software Corporation
     "Though the boys throw stones at frogs in sport, yet the frogs

Tue, 25 Feb 1997 02:28:19 GMT

1. VAL(VHDL Annotation Language) support tools

2. Semantic support for dynamically changing code?

3. information or program which transfer high language to assembly language

4. Tool for compiler semantic analysis

5. Adasubst/Adadep: new free semantic tools for Ada released

6. Semantic of real-time functionnal language

7. Semantic of real-time functionnal language

8. Prolog as a semantic web query language?

9. Library or Program Supporting ISDN - File transfer

10. thread::transfer Support

11. IEEE VHDL library support in HDL compilers

12. IEEE extension support in F95 compilers.