Different C compilers
Author Message
 Different C compilers

I'm not sure where this message fits in, so I'm posting it to the misc group.

Can somebody let me know if it's possible to compile a program with
Borland's C++ 5.0 using .lib files that were created for Microsoft's
Visual C++ 2.0 or better?

I want to know if I can use Microsoft's DirectX 2 SDK, with a compiler
other than MSVC.  Is there a way to convert MSVC .lib files to BORLAND
.lib files?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Check out http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jwyackel
Don't look back, they might be gaining on you.
I was making donuts, now I'm on a bus!
My software never has bugs.  It just develops random features.

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. different compilers different results?

2. Do different compilers produce different .mod files?

4. binary input output in different systems or compilers

5. Different Fortran compilers

6. Salford95 and Lahey-Fujitsu Compiler producing different output with same program

7. Summary of replies on Ada compilers for different CPUs

8. KIND numbers for different f90 compilers

9. two compilers different results (ifc & pgf90)

10. same compiler, different results on AMD versus Xeon

11. Fortran dll compiles, but runs differently, under different compilers

12. File Format Compatibility between different compilers