Repository of ftp-able papers available
Author Message
 Repository of ftp-able papers available

Z-compressed postscript versions of some of my papers are now
available online in the directory 'ftp.netcom.com:/pub/hbaker'.
I'm not yet a homeboy, but anonymous ftp should work for now.

Thu, 06 Mar 1997 04:55:40 GMT

1. Repository of ftp-able papers available

2. Repository of ftp-able papers available

3. Repository of ftp-able papers available

4. Repository of ftp-able papers available

5. Parser combinator paper available for ftp

6. User interface paper available for FTP

7. Modula-2* Environment paper available by anonymous ftp

8. Modula-3* paper available by anonymous ftp

9. Papers available via FTP

10. ftp'able source for J, IAPL ?

11. VO evaluation copy ftp-able

12. FTP-able bibliography on partial evaluation!