Applications needed for esales
Author Message
 Applications needed for esales

Attention Developers,

SoftSearch Software Information Services, North America's LARGEST
commercial software resource, is readying a new Pilot Project for
E-Sales on the WWW.

The Pilot will test Esales viability. In order to present a
representative sampling for the pilot we are in need of a wide range
of software applications. If you have applications you'd like sold
just email

with "Esales-How?" in the subject or body.

As this is a Pilot program, initial WWW setup fees which would
normally be charged are WAIVED. There is NO COST to participate.

Thank you for your attention.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

.

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need information regarding APL and web applications

2. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

3. Need a method to raise a Dialog as the topmost of all applications

4. Cambridge, MA -- Contract Programmer Needed - IBM Assembly / VSAM Application Development

5. Need Two Applications

6. Memory needed for an application

7. OO Application Architects Needed Immediately

8. Need help setting up application broker on W2003 server

9. I Need Help with Networking Clarion Application

10. Need an API to keep Application in Focus

11. Need Help Linking Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition to my application

12. VA4.0 - DLLs needed for application