Has anyone made a programmable graphing/scientific/financial calculator which uses Fortran 77?
Author Message
 Has anyone made a programmable graphing/scientific/financial calculator which uses Fortran 77?

Quote:
> A logical mixture I would think.
> If not I shall write letters to Casio, TI, and HP suggesting it
> Hoping they don't send me a coupon for Metamucil or prunes back of

course.

Please take a look at Visual Calculator for SansGUI at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ #calc
It is a highly programmable environment that supports Compaq Visual
fortran (sorry, it's F95, not F77) and MS Visual C/C++ programming
languages.  You can define your own operators/functions to extend the
calculator's capability as needed.  We are working on its on-line
documentation and will release it shortly (Its complete source code
can be viewed on-line via the link above).  The calculator is one of
the examples that demonstrate how to program for the SansGUI
environment and will be free to all SansGUI users.  There is also a
programmable and user extensible Unit Conversion for SansGUI utility
program (released) on the same page, I believe you will find both of
them very useful.

Cheers,
Greg Chien
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:27:36 GMT

1. Has anyone made a programmable graphing/scientific/financial calculator which uses Fortran 77?

2. Looking for CW 3rd party Financial Calculator

3. Manual for a HP22s scientific calculator

4. Graphing Calculators

5. Graphing Calculators

6. Creating a language... (for a graphing calculator)

7. Schemely graphing calculators?

8. Looking for graphing calculator code

9. Schemely graphing calculators?

10. US-NY: Smalltalk (Financial Industry)

11. US-NY-Smalltalk Positions- FullTime/Consulting - Financial

12. US-NY-Smalltalk/Sybase - Financial