Wanted: perl discussion group
Author Message
 Wanted: perl discussion group

Is there a perl discussion group out there?
If so, would somebody please let me know how to subscribe.

Thanks,
--
Steve Harris -- Eaton Corp. -- Beverly, MA -- uunet!etnibsd!vsh

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 22:41:00 GMT
 Wanted: perl discussion group
| Is there a perl discussion group out there?

#!/usr/bin/perl
print STDOUT <<'EOF';

bumper stickers I see...)  Subscribe via

tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (last time I was over there, my link was too
slow to do much...).

Voting is currently in progress for a "comp.lang.perl" newsgroup.
EOF

Just another Perl hacker,
--
/== Randal L. Schwartz, Stonehenge Consulting Services (503)777-0095 ====\
| on contract to Intel's iWarp project, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA, Sol III  |

\== Cute Quote: "Welcome to Oregon... Home of the California Raisins!" ==/

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 20:41:00 GMT

1. don't make smalltalk discussion group into consultant hunter's group

2. Pattern Discussion Group Hamburg/Germany

3. . sed discussion group

4. ENVY discussion group

5. Iomega Discussion Group

6. Other Discussion Group ??

7. ForthChip Discussion Groups now available

8. New Logo Discussion Group

9. LOGO-L> Discussion Group

10. New Discussion Group About Little Languages

11. Mathematica discussion group

12. HTMLgen discussion group