Access 2000
Author Message
 Access 2000

I have developed an Application in Access 97(Both front end/back end in
Access 97). Later it was upgraded to Access 2000. All the tables in the
application MDB is linked to the Data MDB. Data MDB is lying in a shared
folder on the NT server. Application MDB is lying in Windows 98
workstations. A separate copy of Application MDB is lying in each
workstation. Application is a multi user system. Data MDB is opened in
Shared mode by default. But when different users are accessing from
different workstations it says could not acceess file file already in use.
But if i keep the data MDB open at the server then everything is fine.
Please do tell me solution. Waiting for the reply.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing mdb(access 2000) files on linux using python

2. odbc and access 2000

3. HELP!!! ODBC and MS ACCESS 2000

4. Call a report made in Access 2000

5. Topspeed driver v.2 Access 2000 compatibility

6. CCS template and Access 2000

7. Can I use MS-Access 2000 database with Clarion

8. Clarion 2.1 to Access 2000

9. TPS ODBC Driver: cannot update in Access 2000

10. Access 2000

11. How can I read Access 2000 Mdb file

12. Problem of security using ADO from Labview to connect to Access 2000 Data Base