Dll files in VP chat
Author Message
 Dll files in VP chat

Can you help me find an updated file called
OLEAUT32.DLL I have downloaded one from the net but it says its out of
date and I need a newere version. This is part of a file called
MSVBV60.DLL which I need to run a programme I downloaded called Gestpal
which allows you to change Gesture Pallets in VP Places e{*filter*} chat rooms.
Please Please can you help. I look forward to hearing from you .

Cheers Mitch

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl Chat - mod_dtcl web chat

2. C55OLEX.DLL file is linked to missing export C55runx.dll:wsl@screener

3. How to get on to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) with mIRC Chat for the FIG UK Forth chat sessions

4. File failed file checking: C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL

5. Multi DLL with Variable File Name, got Invalid Data File(36) error

6. Dump Entry Points In .LIB files or .DLL Files

7. error by file read in dll subroutine with in main opened File

8. passing a CString array from visual c++ exe file to visual fortra n DLL file

9. DLL-File instead of EXE-File?

10. creating linux so files instead of dll files

11. James Wheller, VP APL Products, Manugistics in Palo Alto

12. PERM POSITION - V.P. SOFTWARE DEV.