I need some work done.....
Author Message
 I need some work done.....

Quote:

> Hello there I am in great need of function in C Programming...  I
>need to be able to read a single byte off a Sound Blaster and store
>it in a buffer.

Sun, 19 Jan 1997 14:14:39 GMT

1. Cry For Help - Need work done on PB Source - $$$

2. DYMO Labelwriter - Anyone done any work with SDK

3. Anyone done work on Vehicle Tracking with Clarion?

4. any work being done on java interoperability

5. STOP what you’re doing - It doesn’t work! 25RA

6. need help to work with working directory name and scrollbars

7. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

8. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

9. Need assistance with doing something [semi-LONG]

10. NEED MONEY, LEASING, LOANS, FINANCING WE GET IT DONE 5606

11. Need Example CICS/REXX doing CICS LINK with COMMAREA to non-REXX PGM

12. In need of firm doing commercial Ada development