Wanted SGML Lex/Yacc Specs
Author Message
 Wanted SGML Lex/Yacc Specs

I am doing some design work for my company that will involve the
ISO standard SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language - ISO 8879).
SGML is a manuscript marking language that is not entirely unlike
TeX.  We need an application that will convert files containing SGML
tokens to another format.

Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I am looking for Lex and Yacc
specs to recognize SGML (this is not trivial task, and I don't
desire doing it myself).  I called ANSI, and they referred me to
another company that only had the text of SGML (I already have the
manuals).

If anyone has the Lex and/or Yacc specs or knows where I can get them,
I would appreciate a reply via e-mail.  I don't expect them to be free.

Thanks.

P.S. You may now continue with regular programming (Ha! I kill me).

Eric Cloninger
UUCP         :  {cbatt,cbosgd,ihnp4,rutgers,seismo,uiucdcs}!okstate!ericc

USnail       :  110 W. 3rd, Stillwater, Oklahoma  74075
AT & T       :  (405) 377-0880

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 16:52:00 GMT
 Wanted SGML Lex/Yacc Specs

I would also be very interested in these specifications.  Please forward any
information to the mail address below.  Thanks.

Institutional File System project  uucp:     uunet!mailrus!ifs.umich.edu!cak
University of Michigan             phone:    313-763-4888
Ann Arbor, MI   48103-4943

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 13:26:00 GMT

1. lex and yacc for ML wanted

2. WANTED: Lex and Yacc for Modula-2

3. Wanted : C Preprocessor in lex/yacc ( aflex/ayacc) ?

4. COBOL YACC/LEX specification wanted

5. WANTED: Lex and Yacc source in Ada

6. lex/yacc parser skeleton wanted

7. Wanted : YACC/LEX grammar for F77