Algorithm News Group?
Author Message
 Algorithm News Group?

Hello!

I am trying to find if there are any newgroups where computer
algorithms are the subject. It doesn't have to be geared towards
implementations in a specific language but if it was, it wouldn't
matter.

Thanks for any help!!!

MarkL

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Algorithm News Group?

(snip)
Quote:
>I am trying to find if there are any newgroups where computer
>algorithms are the subject. It doesn't have to be geared towards

(snip)

Yes, I'd like a comp.algorithms! comp.theory sometimes sees that sort
of material.

-- Mark

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Algorithm News Group?

Maybe you could post here?  I'd certainly be interested.  If you find
anything good, please email me (or post the group/list name here).  It
would be great to have a moderate/low-volume intelligent, calm,
interesting, language-neutral (or at least multi-language), algorithm
discussion group... :-)

Cheers,
Andrew

Quote:

> (snip)
> >I am trying to find if there are any newgroups where computer
> >algorithms are the subject. It doesn't have to be geared towards
> (snip)

> Yes, I'd like a comp.algorithms! comp.theory sometimes sees that sort
> of material.

> -- Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New local news group on news.totallyobjects.com

2. FLORIDA FIRE VICTIMS - NEWS-GROUP-NEWS

3. New to news group

4. News Group Spam

5. News Group Spam

6. TPF News Group?

7. Is this a real news group?

8. How to start a usenet news group ?

9. Should we have a moderated news group?

10. New APL News Group

11. please do not post to the apl news group

12. News Group Administration...